CLEANING A SOLID FUEL BOILER IS NO PICNIC!
Cleaning the flue passes of a filthy solid fuel boiler is a sweaty, dirty and time consuming chore.
If the boiler is left for some time before cleaning, deposits become hard and very difficult to remove - leading to blockages and backfiring.
"Essential product for Rayburn."
Sandra White, Carmarthenshire
What does Flueclear do?
- Flueclear chemically alters the products of combustion, giving what can be called a clean burn.
- Tars and smuts are prevented from forming and therefore are not emitted into the flue passes or the atmosphere.
- Deposits are reduced and do not form hard build ups in the flue passes.
- Only a light dust will deposit on the flues, which is easily brushed away.
- Flueclear dramatically reduces the carbon content of the dust and as a result it will appear far lighter in colour.
Non-toxic and safe to use with stainless steel flue liners
Safe to handle, store and use
What will Flueclear achieve?
- Boiler deposits are reduced throughout the boiler and stack making cleaning much easier.
- Flueclear lessens the risk of blockages and backfiring.
- Flueclear saves fuel.
- Flueclear maintains the heat transfer rates in the boiler, allowing it to work efficiently throughout the heating season.
- Flueclear lessens the risk of chimney fires.
Flueclear may be used on all the following appliances
- All solid fuel boilers
- Gravity feed boliers
- Multi-fuel boilers
- Wood burners
- Straw burners
Regular use of Flueclear ensures that boiler flues remain free from hard scale and tar deposits.
It remains important to remove the light, dusty deposits through regular brushing/cleaning.