CLEANING A SOLID FUEL BOILER IS NO PICNIC!
Cleaning the flue passes of a filthy solid fuel boiler is a sweaty, dirty and time consuming chore.
If the boiler is left for some time before cleaning, deposits become hard and very difficult to remove - leading to blockages and backfiring.
"Essential product for Rayburn."
Sandra White, Carmarthenshire
What does Flueclear do?
- Flueclear chemically alters the products of combustion, giving what can be called a clean burn.
- Tars and smuts are prevented from forming and therefore are not emitted into the flue passes or the atmosphere.
- Deposits are reduced and do not form hard build ups in the flue passes.
- Only a light dust will deposit on the flues, which is easily brushed away.
- Flueclear dramatically reduces the carbon content of the dust and as a result it will appear far lighter in colour.
Non-toxic and safe to use with stainless steel flue liners
Safe to handle, store and use
What will Flueclear achieve?
- Boiler deposits are reduced throughout the boiler and stack making cleaning much easier.
- Flueclear lessens the risk of blockages and backfiring.
- Flueclear saves fuel.
- Flueclear maintains the heat transfer rates in the boiler, allowing it to work efficiently throughout the heating season.
- Flueclear lessens the risk of chimney fires.
Flueclear may be used on all the following appliances
Regular use of Flueclear ensures that boiler flues remain free from hard scale and tar deposits.
- Solid fuel boilers
- Gravity feed boliers
- Multi-fuel boilers
- Wood burners
- Straw burners
It remains important to remove the light, dusty deposits through regular brushing/cleaning.